Thursday, April 21, 2011

daily image april 20

1) I see a man with gloves on and a big mess caused by nature.


2) I see mixed colors  but mostly a wooden brown from the destroyed objects. I see all different squared like shapes from the destroyed objects meaning theres a lot of lines.


3) Damaged, tragic, destroyed, awful, and sad.


4) This picture puts me in a sorrow filled mood because it makes you think about the homes and lives of people who where involved in the this disaster.


5) This is obviously a picture of the japan storm that toke the lives and homes of people and this picture shows that one person can change a big situation because the man has on gloves ready to clean up.


6) "Large Depth of Field" I say this because the picture everything is in focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment